Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: Feeling much better!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Feeling much better!

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I am almost back to normal although DH won't let me do any gardening except for watering the tunnel) or any dog walking as it is still very chilly and windy here. I haven't been near the plot for two weeks plus now, and know the broccoli needs picking desperately. Hope it hasn't gone to seed!!!

When I will next get round to doing any outside work is rather dependent on the weather. It looks like two more awful days on Monday and Tuesday, then a gradual climb up to the 50s again....so it looks like later this week before anything serious gets done. As I must fit in a visit to Kent on Monday and Tuesday that looks like a plan!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home