Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: Lewis had a plot!!!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Lewis had a plot!!!

Just watched last night's "Lewis", and was delighted to see that he took on an allotment. But by the end of the programme he'd given it up again.
Shame....I was looking forward to seeing him develop it....!

Today's awful weather and my very sore throat/chest have conspired to keep me at home. So I have no idea whether my shed is still standing at the plot. The tunnel at home has stood up to the winds, and the plastic garden furniture didn't move an inch. There were dustbins all over the road down in the village (bin day!) though.

4 Comments:

At 10/3/08 8:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These actors have got no stamina for the long haul.

 
At 11/3/08 8:44 pm, Blogger Frankie said...

They did look like a miserable bunch though!

 
At 11/3/08 10:00 pm, Blogger Matron said...

I was wondering how you stood up to the wind down there! Sounds like everything was OK then.

 
At 12/3/08 1:56 am, Blogger lilymarlene said...

Still haven't checked the plot, but ok as far as I know still.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home