Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: A couple more pictures

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A couple more pictures

This is the other polytunnel bed. Under the cloches are some Courgettes (Little Gem) hoping for an early crop. I know I'll have to hand pollinate them.
The irrigation hoses are partly buried. I was waiting for them to settle into their shape before wrestling them into the ground. Must get on with it now.
My brassicas...almost ready to go into bigger pots. Tomatoes behind...for the tunnel. The outdoor ones are still indoors waiting for me to transfer them from modules into 3inch pots. Perhaps tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 17/4/08 2:28 am, Blogger Lets Plant said...

Looks great!!

 
At 20/4/08 9:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing this almost makes me want a polytunnel. But then I remember our 80mph plus winds and three to four feet of snow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home