Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Photo a day.....3rd January 2007

These pictures were taken yesterday. I wanted to show how crazy the seasons are here. The begonias and geraniums are still flowering in January. I need really to ditch them and re-do the pots with bulbs and pansies for the spring, but these still look so good that I am reluctant to dump them.
Perhaps I'll just push the bulbs down in the gaps between the plants and hope for the best!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 3/1/07 5:44 pm, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

Yep! thats what I would do, fill the gaps with bulbs. Something definately haywire with the weather!!!

 
At 3/1/07 9:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the weather this year has been very strange

 
At 3/1/07 11:46 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

I'd put them in with the other plants. I always feel guilty if I turf end of season flowers & they are still blooming.

 
At 4/1/07 8:30 am, Blogger Scarecrow said...

Or you could get more pots and have lots of flowers!!
Weather is strange over here (Aust) too this year. The mountain areas even had snow on Xmas day. Now that's very unusual for mid summer!!!!

 
At 4/1/07 8:47 am, Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Seasons are indeed all over the place.
I will add you to my photo a day list on my blog!
Dx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home