Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 dawned bright and clear and only a little windy so we went and finished the shed before lunch. We felted and finished it...then had an early lunch. I went back this afternoon and gave it two coats of preservative. The dark colour has "shrunk" the tiny shed to look even smaller.....! It is though a 6x4.

As you can see I have loads of tidying still to do, but the dogs need a long walk this afternoon having not had a good one for days due to the weather and other commitments....like shed building! So it looks like it'll be tomorrow.














Here you can see the raspberry canes in place. They get sun in the afternoons so I think that'll be enough.

I feel I have made a very good start to this new year....here's hoping it'll be a good one....for me and mine, and all of you! Happy Allotmenteering in 2007 one and all!

5 Comments:

At 1/1/07 3:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great way to start the new year

 
At 1/1/07 3:57 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I feel that way too!
And thanks for posting this comment....I followed your name back to your blog and now have another to read each day!!!

 
At 1/1/07 4:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im hoping to get my rasps in soon, that if it ever stops raining. Plots a slippery quadmire at the moment...Happy New Year

 
At 1/1/07 5:32 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

My there is not stopping you both is there? Well done you.

Still too wet to get on my plot - up to ankles on mud on the farm track.

Never mind - there is always the frost to look forward to to harden it up. LOL

 
At 31/10/07 1:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to say how much I enjoy reading your blog. Have been living here for several months now but still do not know a soul. Has been great to find out more about the local area and read about things I enjoy too. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home