Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm having another bad day with Blogger!!!!!!! Gnashing of teeth! I have done this post twice now!!!!

Anyway....my gooseberry bush (Invicta) and my rhubarb crowns (Timperley Early) came today from eBay and so I went to the plot to plant them despite the fearsome wind and the spitting rain. Whilst there I had another tidy up....putting all the canes, pots, wormery, hose, tools, buckets, etc away either in or behind the shed.
Then I thought it a good idea to photo the rubbish pile for a gentle nagging e-mail to the council allotment officer. In addition to this lot there are two baths, another mower, the garden store (great green plastic monstrosity which is broken!) and a load of glass. I hope the photo and gentle nag have the desired effect!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 4/1/07 2:09 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Me too - those piles have a nasty habit of growing too otherwise don't they?

 
At 4/1/07 2:24 pm, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

But its a colourful pile of rubbish though!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home