Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Photo a day...8th May.

Today I was run ragged with town stuff so no current photos. This is another from the "archives"!

When we used to come on holiday here "mob-handed" to the local holiday camp, we would plan a treat for the kids. One year (1990) I made Teddy Bears for all the younger ones and we did them a Teddy Bears' Picnic. They were all named after Isle of Wight places....names like Osbourne Bear, and Arreton Bear....I've forgotten the rest.

My brother (6'4") dressed up in a gorilla suit to surprise the kids....we learned a lesson there...they were terrified! I wonder, do small kids really enjoy Disney Land or do they scream there too?

Hope to do better photo wise tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9/5/07 6:39 am, Blogger RUTH said...

I love your Teddy Bears Picnic idea. Sounds great fun.

 
At 9/5/07 8:32 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

Well the rhyme does say..
'if you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise..'
It doesn't mention a 6'4" gorilla though..LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home