Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Photo a day....7th May.

As it rained today I haven't been anywhere or done any gardening so I raided the photo album again for my PAD. This is a photo my Mum took of me on the beach in 1991, here in Seaview.

You probably think she is oddly dressed for the beach, and why isn't she sunbathing? Well I always sit with my back to the sun, completely covered up, because I burn so easily and I once got sunstroke.

I also tend not to do beachy things when sitting on the beach....I usually knit, but here I was doing cross stitch. I still have the picture, framed, but haven't hung it yet in this home.

In the background you can see our son climbing the wall.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8/5/07 6:22 am, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

My daughter always goes out in the sun well wrapped up too!

 
At 8/5/07 6:53 am, Blogger RUTH said...

Better to cover up if you're prone to sunburn. We have finally had much needed rain too....more forecast so no doubt I'll be complaining soon that I can't get into the garden. Typically British.

 
At 8/5/07 2:38 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

Sunstroke is not something I would want twice either..!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home