Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I went twice to the plot today....an hour this morning, then an hour and a half this afternoon. As it was just digging, digging and more digging (five tub trugs of weeds and white roots), I didn't think a photo would look any different to before.

So, instead, a general view across the allotments from the hauling road. I walked the dogs through here this afternoon, then along the beach, then up Oakhill Road

See the field in the distance. In the top LH corner is a gate. The gate gives onto Oakhill Road. That is where I was when I took the next photo.
So, this is the view back across the valley. The holiday camp is in the middle distance, and up behind that is the big white building which is just behind the big trees in the top photo. Now you can see what an idyllic situation our allotments are in....!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 4/5/07 6:48 am, Blogger clairesgarden said...

its lovely, what a nice place! love the tennis balls on sticks.

 
At 4/5/07 6:50 am, Blogger clairesgarden said...

its lovely, what a nice place. love the tennis balls on sticks

 
At 4/5/07 8:44 am, Blogger RUTH said...

fantastic countryside...no wonder you love it so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home