Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Friday, May 04, 2007

I made some progress today with the final digging. I also arranged with one of the other plotholders to move the greenhouse frame which they want. I know now where it is going so I can move the lighter bits myself.

DH came to pick me up and admired the progress. He also saw that there is a pressing need for a good strimming. So he has promised me a petrol strimmer with an electric start! Wonderful!
I can't start the ones that need that rope jerk business.....!

I need to get there tomorrow to do a good hoeing before the rain comes. I'm not getting excited because I bet we don't get anything like enough.



I also need to swank about our broad beans which we had for dinner.....a feast from the back Kitchen Garden.....well worth the growing!Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5/5/07 6:24 am, Blogger RUTH said...

I bet those Broad Beans were wonderful! Still waiting for the rain here hope it comes soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home