Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Gardening today was here at home. I decided to make use of a small window of time to carry on with the new raised beds in the back garden. The one that will be the permanent strawberry bed has now got more soil in it, and the paths around it are more level now. Still a lot to do there though.
I walked the dogs through the allotments and discovered that the lid of the Gardenstore which the previous plot holders left behind had blown away. I tracked it sown and pulled it back to my plot. By then the dogs were wrapping themselves around me in their desperation to get on with the walk so I didn't get a chance to check up on the toads.

3 Comments:

At 7/1/07 10:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you. I too havd this area that I wanted to do something with, but wasn't sure what to do. Until I read this article frome kathy ireland.com. Creating a water element in your garden by Nicholas Walker. I loved it! one because it said weekend projsect and two low maintance. It turned out great!

 
At 20/1/07 4:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Kathy Ireland selling outddor water elements as well?

 
At 20/1/07 4:23 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I have no idea who Kathy Ireland is....I've tried looking for the website you say but with no success.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home