Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

As it was sunny this morning....for 5 minutes....we went and moved the baths and the Gardenstore onto the pile ready for the council. When we got to the plot it was raining so we did what was necessary and fled home.
This afternoon the dogs and I walked through and I got this photo of the pile! I'll be very glad to see the back of that!

The weather didn't really improve so rather than dig....which I really wanted to do...I have been quilting this afternoon......!

5 Comments:

At 10/1/07 12:22 am, Blogger Sheila said...

Any old iron...!
That heap of junk is taking up valuable growing space by the looks of things. You will be happy to see it removed...!

 
At 10/1/07 1:38 am, Blogger Scarecrow said...

You could send those bath tubs to me!! I'm after one to make a big worm farm/compost system but can't get hold of one here!
People hang on to them for horse water troughs and ponds!!

 
At 10/1/07 11:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our council leaves a skip for a few days, they leave a note saying when - then its like wackey races, who`s going to fill it first!

 
At 10/1/07 1:17 pm, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

Shame you can't find a use for the baths, but never mind! That rubbish certainly takes up alot of room!!

 
At 10/1/07 11:57 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I didn't really like taking up the one that was full of water as it was the toads home....although I didn't realise that until it was practically empty. But I was worried about children and the drowning problem. It happened to some friends' little daughter and I have never forgotten the dreadful trauma caused. Now I have a horror of ponds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home