Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: How about my Amaryllis then?

Friday, January 11, 2008

How about my Amaryllis then?

Just had to share my beautiful Amaryllis "Apple Blossom" with someone! It actually has 6 flowers opening altogether, 4 are fully out and the other two are waiting to take their place.

I have at least one of these every year and usually choose this one.
The stem is over 2 ft tall and it is in quite a substantial pot to prevent the usual falling over nonsense, so we have to crane our necks to see it...!
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11/1/08 10:40 pm, Blogger Frankie said...

Good Grief, it's HUGE!

 
At 12/1/08 9:35 am, Blogger frank said...

How lovely.

 
At 12/1/08 8:40 pm, Blogger Tracy said...

Beautiful! I love flowers and what a blessing at this time of year.

 
At 12/1/08 8:42 pm, Blogger Tracy said...

Beautiful! I love flowers and what a blessing at this time of year!

 
At 14/1/08 5:33 pm, Blogger Matron said...

I grow one indoors every year as well. My Mother gives me and my Sister one in our Christmas stocking and we have a competition! We email each other with photographs and text with suggestive messages such as "mine is 8" how big is yours?" etc. Mine is 6" at the moment by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home