Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Photo a day....9th June.

Can you tell I'm a bit of a romantic? I think my choice of gardens to photograph rather gives it away....!

This was a perfect little fantasy garden. A reproduction of what the designer thought life was like for Tollhouse Keepers in the early 1800s.

I couldn't photo it well because the surrounding hedges obscured the inner garden, but there was a delightful horseshoe shaped veg bed either side of the central path.

The BBC Chelsea website has a video tour of this garden. I'd put the link but it keeps shutting down my Internet Explorer. Perhaps it will work tomorrow....!


Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 10/6/07 5:58 am, Blogger RUTH said...

When I saw this on TV I thought "Oh I want to live there!"..certainly my sort of garden. I had similar problms with a BBC Nature site...my pc didn't like it at all! and just switched off.

 
At 10/6/07 6:02 am, Blogger RUTH said...

Meant to say did you enjoy any dream? Lee was a deserving winner though I was sorry to see Lewis not make it to the last 2.

 
At 10/6/07 4:12 pm, Blogger Melanie Rimmer said...

Looks just like my garden ;-)

 
At 10/6/07 6:20 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I loved Any Dream....right result. I feel the same about Lewis too. I think he'll be a star...he's so good looking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home