Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Photo a day.....4th June.

Not much of a photo....sorry...but I thought I would show off tonight. After dinner I went to the plot to do various things, and when weeding the onions I stood up for a moment to stretch my back and lo and behold....the QE2 was going by. So I took this picture. It was late, so a bit dark, but you get the idea.

We have a better view from the allotment than we do at home, although we can see the Solent quite well (officially "glimpses"!)from our upstairs back windows.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5/6/07 4:56 am, Blogger RUTH said...

My your plot looks full and what a great view; never seen the QE2 for real...
Rx

 
At 5/6/07 5:51 am, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

How cool! I do envy you being so close to the sea, I miss it so much!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home