Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, June 02, 2007


Photo a day....2nd June.

We have just got back from a lovely evening walk along the clifftops at Yaverland, nr Sandown, IOW.

The evening was balmy....almost no wind so it was delightful up there.

The dogs scattered rabbits everywhere...they never catch them.

It was beautiful.


















I dug for two hours at the plot this morning, ready for the cabbages and squashes. Then this afternoon I weeded all the deep beds in the Kitchen Garden. I also harvested the last broad beans, first peas, the french beans from the tunnel, and the first (Autumn cropping!) romanesco cauli. Also a huge bowl of strawbs. I gave a lot away as I have run out of brandy til Monday so I couldn't use them in the rumtopf.

Now I deserve a sit (in front of Any Dream, with my crochet) and will possibly sleep in the chair all evening!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 3/6/07 5:55 am, Blogger RUTH said...

Oh what a wonderful walk and such views! Hope you enjoyed Any Dream...do you have a favourite to win?

 
At 3/6/07 9:07 am, Blogger lilymarlene said...

Well yes!! It has to be Lee...so dishy. Reminds me of Colin Firth as Darcy!!!
But I have championed Lewis from the start too, so I am glad to see him here at the end...!

 
At 4/6/07 5:59 am, Blogger RUTH said...

It's going to be a hard choice in the final.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home