Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Friday, June 01, 2007

This morning I joined a large family party top go to visit the Ventnor Botanic Garden. I have posted pictures from here before, but I thought you might enjoy seeing what it looked like today.

My Uncle and Cousins are Landscape gardeners and Forestry experts so it was very interesting being with them as they "discovered" the temperate and sub-tropical stuff. We had a good time.

I bought a lemon tree. It is 3 ft tall with three ripe lemons on and lots more coming. It was £23.50, which I thought reasonable as I have seen them elsewhere half the size for over £30!

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1/6/07 9:24 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

How wonderful to have family "in the know"...looks like a great place to visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home