Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Today will be just a watering day again. My ankles are still huge (now strapped up) and I must get ready for visitors. Yesterday was taken up with the fridge repair man and a Market Researcher (...stayed an hour!) so I am really really behind!!!!!! (I have to get more food in....10 packs of butter bought ahead for this weekend have gone all cheesy, so I suppose all the cold meats are suspect too!!!!!!! And this isn't the best day for a s'market trip!!!)

I bought some seeds at Chelsea (Crystal Lemon Cucumber from Robinson's) and was given some others (Nigella "Persian Jewels",and some Mini Finger carrots for pots) and really need to get them in but they'll have to wait....! )

Looks like rain for the Bank Holiday so I'll have moping visitors....not my sister, she'll be very happy to just read or natter to me, but her DH really gets down if the weather is dull. But the rain will mean I don't have to worry too much about the plot, and I'll be able to finish the digging after Wednesday..... when they all go home again. Every cloud has a silver lining!!!

1 Comments:

At 26/5/07 8:46 am, Blogger RUTH said...

Whether the weather be cold
Or whether the weather be hot
We'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather
Whether we like it or not.
Have a great weekend and rest those ankles.
Rx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home