Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Photo(s) a day....19th May.

In 2001, in September, we went to New England. It was our 30th Wedding Anniversary (Sept 11th! I can assure you we will NEVER forget what we were doing that day!)

Earlier in the week we visited the huge Folk museum (Name escapes me) in Vermont along the shores of Lake Champlain. I am always drawn to vegetable gardens and this one was a delight. I tried to get the whole thing in the photo but it just wasn't possible. I did get the plans and the plant lists and the "whys and wherefores" of its design, reproduced below.


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 20/5/07 8:07 am, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

I always like popping over and reading your blog, it is full of great info. Thank you for mentioning about the 3 sisters bed I had planned to have a go but instead I shall grow squash and sweetcorn together and send the beans up an arch!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home