Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Look! My first strawberry....in the tunnel of course!
The state of play on the staging!
Today's efforts at the plot included neatening the edge of the path and installing some lawn edging strip as a barrier to the couch grass which I'm sure is in the path. I did half the length of the plot. I didn't realise how long it would take.
I also transplanted some chives into the end of the top bed. A neighbour told me she didn't want a clump on her plot so I thought the newly tidied edge was just right!

I also did a lot of fresh digging.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11/4/07 5:28 am, Blogger RUTH said...

How thrilling to see that first strawberry...yum yum.

 
At 11/4/07 10:25 pm, Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Should I be watering mine?

 
At 12/4/07 5:48 am, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I have to water the polytunnel...but I haven't watered the outside ones as the soil metre told me they were still wet enough. The waom-wee water was a foliar feed. I've got loads of the stuff and thought they could probably do with a boost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home