Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Photo a day......7th April.

In Glastonbury we stayed at this sort of retreat place. My friend was a member so we were able to book. It was very peaceful (I have a feeling it is for women only!) and of all the places we stayed this was the most relaxing. We had to do our own catering but I prefer that anyway.
There was a beautiful garden with this famous well....the Chalice Well. I believe that New Agers feel it has significance, but as I said before....I'm a sceptic. However it was a very lovely place even in January.

I think the round spot in the photo is a water drop.....!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8/4/07 12:59 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

This looks lovely. January has its own beauty too doesn't it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home