Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Photo a day....6th February.

This shows where the hotel is situated in Seaview. As you can see, the photo was taken in Wisteria time. The house next to the hotel has the most wonderful old wisteria growing round the window tops....one of the delights of Seaview! This house used to be a Bank and there are still brass letters on the windows stating that they deal with investments and other things which I have forgotten.

"Shore Things" is now a cafe...The Copper Kettle.

Out in the Solent you can see one of the Forts.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7/2/07 6:30 am, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

I won't get lost when I come over! Not that I think you could really!!!

 
At 7/2/07 11:30 am, Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

This reminds me of Bridlington....all roads lead to the sea.

Dxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home