Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Photo a day.....31st January.

This is one of my favourite walks in Seaview.It goes from the Yacht Club to the Duver along the backs of the Million Pounds plus houses in Bluett Avenue. They have to maintain this wall walk and I am so glad they do.

It was always the first ritual of the holiday....to walk along here mob-handed (about 40 of us used to come and stay) and see what had changed in the village in the year since we were last her. Almost nothing changed from year to year....that's why we like it.

I go along here about 3 times a week with the dogs....although not when the tide is right in as you get rather wet....which doesn't suit Lulu!

A sign at each end says "No cycling!" but we often have to stand aside for cyclists....I just assume they can't read....! Usually though they are very well spoken so I suppose they think Seaview is theirs! We tend to attract the posher elements of society as there is a very good yacht club in the village. A lot of stars and politicians also have holiday homes here.

In the winter though it is all ours!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1/2/07 12:51 am, Blogger Sheila said...

This looks like another good place for a walk. We have a waterfront path along the shore of Lake Ontario that is almost continuous from Toronto to where I live. I have walked part of it. We are bumped off the path by cyclists too sometimes.

 
At 1/2/07 7:15 am, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

I was just going to say, that looks a great place to walk!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home