Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Photo a day.....1st February.

Here is the Isle of Wight ferry....at Fishbourne...just docking.

When holidaying here the kids would really perk up when we saw the sea....and all loved the ferry. Somehow it seems more like going on holiday if you cross water to get there.

Some lads that came to stay with us last summer wondered if they needed their passports to come here!!!!!

I will be catching this ferry tomorrow en route to visiting family in Kent (where we used to live). Since living here I've become a bit sorry to leave when I do go over....and my heart really lifts when I catch the return ferry.

BTW I won't be near a computer for three days now....so no photo a day until Sunday....if I'm lucky!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 2/2/07 12:02 am, Blogger Sheila said...

Safe trip and have fun .Make sure you take lots of piccies..!

 
At 2/2/07 1:01 am, Blogger talj said...

Hi :) I have found your PAD via Ruth and look forward to checking back again on Monday! Hope you have a nice weekend in Kent :o) My Mum lives in Tunbridge Wells and I try to get down to see her as often as I can. It's not a bad part of the world :o)

 
At 2/2/07 6:33 am, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

Have a great weekend then!!

 
At 2/2/07 7:59 am, Blogger RUTH said...

Have a nice break. Look forward to seeing more photos when you get back.

 
At 2/2/07 7:48 pm, Blogger photowannabe said...

Have a great trip and look forward for more of you delightful tales and pictures.
Its nice to feel that way about coming HOME.

 
At 3/2/07 9:11 pm, Blogger Melanie Rimmer said...

That's a great photo and so evocative. My favourite way to travel is by train, but boats are a wonderfully romantic way to get around too - the smaller and older the better. Planes I loathe, and airports even more. If I am really wicked then when I die I think I will be sent to eternity in an airport instead of hell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home