Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

It is incredibly windy here this morning....well it would be on a hill near the sea wouldn't it?
Anyway....no chance of getting near the plot so I am spending some time planning what is going where this year .I am sitting in the sun room (faces north!!!!!) with a coffee and lots of info, my page a day diary and some good intentions. In front of me I am watching my guttering on the poly tunnel taking a beating!

The dogs were very very reluctant to do their "business" walk this morning but finally went at 9.30.

I think we need a warm soup for lunch!

NB I have just been out and taken off two pieces of the guttering before I have to retrieve it from up the road!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home