Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: Tomato Plants in the Tunnel beds now.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tomato Plants in the Tunnel beds now.

I had intended to go to the plot with the squash and pumpkin plants, and the sweetcorn...but it was drizzling all afternoon. So instead I planted out the tomato plants into the greenhouse beds. I forgot to take the photo, but wanted to post this message so that it is recorded under today's date.

Yesterday I cleaned the last bed in the home kitchen garden and planted out the tiny leek plants I sowed the seeds of in Feb. They look so vulnerable....but will grow on now that are not in modules.

Tomorrow I hope to get the pumpkins and corn in...at the plot.

1 Comments:

At 18/5/08 5:35 am, Blogger Matron said...

Hope all goes well with your planting out today. My corn just took off when I released it from the restriction of its pot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home