Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: Chelsea: Thompson and Morgan's Gill Oliver Garden.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Chelsea: Thompson and Morgan's Gill Oliver Garden.

This little gem was in the pavilion. It was a very good attempt at getting a productive vegetable garden into a 5mx5m space. There was a greenhouse, composter, seating area, and deep veg beds. There were fruit bushes, lemon trees, a host of veg and many flowers and herbs. It was delightful!

All the pictures should enlarge if you click on them.

We were given handouts with details of the planting. I'm no typist so I shan't be reproducing this here unless someone asks!!!!

My photos of this haven't really done it justice...it really sparkled with beauty and freshness.


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2/6/08 6:03 pm, Blogger Matron said...

Now that's MY sort of garden at Chelsea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home