Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Half way through watching the X Factor this evening I suddenly remembered that I hadn't been back to the plot to check my fire....! DH said not to bother, but I knew that I'd not sleep if I didn't go down. So we put the telly on hold, got in the car, drove to the Allotment gate. I ran down the path with my torch on (it is very spooky there in the dark) and checked my fire. It was out!
So now I can sleep. As I was awake all but 3 hours last night I'll be glad not to have the fire on my mind tonight!
Tomorrow is predicted to be wet....so it'll be work in the tunnel instead of at the plot if they're right.

4 Comments:

At 28/10/07 3:00 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

Hope you slept better last night. You were right to check the fire even if it did mean missing some of X factor. Do you have a favourite BTW? I think Niki is good and the girl group Hope are better than I anticipated.
It's ceratinly rained here today...hope you've faired better
Rx

 
At 28/10/07 4:22 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

It hasn't "grabbed" me yet this year like it did last year. But I too like Nicky, and must admit I enjoy seeing what Rhdian gets up to each week. Don't like the boy band at all, and most of the men singers leave me cold. I also like Beverley, and Emily. And you have to admire Alisha's pluck....!
It has poured all afternoon here....! No gardening, but I have read my RHS magazine...The garden. And made a lovely apple crumble for dinner.

 
At 29/10/07 10:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh you have been so busy.

And I know the 'feeling' when you just have to go and check - whatever it is!

 
At 30/10/07 8:20 am, Blogger Annabelle said...

I thought I was the only one to worry about stuff like that LOL. I would have to have checked it out too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home