Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm feeling much better today. So much so that I have been to the plot for a harvest and a much needed tidy up, and this afternoon have been weeding the overgrown asparagus bed.I haven't taken any pictures as yet, but will do so when I walk the dogs later on.I "turned the corner" when a friend suggested that I should see my osteopath about my vertigo. I wasn't happy with the doctor's diagnosis, and the drugs were getting nowhere, so I had a natter with the osteo who said he was sure he could help. He did some things which if I had got BPPV as the doctor diagnosed would have made me sick all over the place....but it didn't. He did various other tests and decided that it was spondylosis in my neck, along with a reduced blood flow in the main arteries running up the side of the neck (which was causing the dizziness). 3/4 of an hour of cranial manipulation, and some intensive massage in the upper chest and back and neck region and I left the surgery feeling as though a big dark cloud had gone away. I even found myself whistling and singing later that afternoon.That was on Monday afternoon. I took it fairly easy yesterday, catching up with much needed housework, but nothing could stop me going to my plot today! Got my fix!!!

3 Comments:

At 6/9/07 8:04 am, Blogger She Who Digs said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better and I'm eagerly awaiting photos of your plot! SWDx

 
At 7/9/07 8:41 pm, Blogger Matron said...

Whistling and singing?? That's a good sign!

 
At 7/9/07 9:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant news to hear that your problem sounds sorted. I too get dizzy and often fall down if I look down - mine is due to a car crash - the nerves and 'blood' going to the brain get cut off, or squeezed and reduced which causes it.

It does come in fits and starts some times so lets hope yours if cured for a long time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home