Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Friday, August 24, 2007

No photo...sorry. I meant to photograph the path we've worked so hard on but I forgot and it's dark now. I was so busy today in the back garden. Then I walked the dogs through the allotments and got up a row of carrots, which we needed for dinner.
I've cooked a large batch of courgettes with onions, garlic and chopped tomatoes. I'll freeze it tomorrow when it's cool.
Tomorrow I'm away to London from quite early. We're going to see "The Merchant of Venice" at the Globe Theatre. i won't be standing....we shelled out £19 for seats way up high. I went once before to see Midsummer Night's dream there and it was magical. I hope tomorrow is as good.
I won't be blogging tomorrow...see you Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 25/8/07 8:16 pm, Blogger Yolanda said...

I hope you enjoy your play. You have a lovely garden.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home