Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Sorry ....no photo today. I am run off my feet with busyness!

We have a skip on the drive and DH assures me they collect it after 10 days. He ordered the huge one...! I am run ragged trying to fill it up in that short space of time.

We are doing new paths around the house, gravel over Terram with some slabs as well, and they take a lot of effort. I have help for the heavy stuff but I'm still doing a lot of physical work and am tired and forgetful. Hence no photo, and no blog reading today.

I'll catch up tomorrow.....!

1 Comments:

At 22/8/07 8:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh I know how you feel - I was doing the self same thing just a few weeks ago - had ours for almost three weeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home