Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Photo a day...27th August.

Here is another photo from my Saturday jaunt. This was my view of the stage at The Globe Theatre in London. We weren't allowed to take photos during the play so this was the intermission.

On Sunday and today I have had a funny migraine. One where there is no headache just flashing lights, nausea and vertigo. I'm not sure what brought it on, but suspect it might be the "dope" from the 7000 Scooters we have had buzzing round the roads here on the Island this weekend. The smell was horrible. I had to follow a load of them on Sunday afternoon and ended up in bed really dizzy.

I had planned a full day of gardening but honestly couldn't face it. Hope I can do it tomorrow....! Lots to do!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1/9/07 10:40 am, Blogger Scarecrow said...

Hi Lilymarlene

I hope you're feeling better, traffic fumes make me feel sick too.

This photo is great I've seen this place on TV a few times! It must be great to actually experience places like this.

Hope you're well enough to get back in the garden soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home