Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Photo a day.....25th August.

I'm back from the big City...totally wiped out! But I need to do a photo a day so here is one I took in London.
We had lunch at the very quiet cafe at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre before the play. This was the flower decoration on the table. The flowers were real, held in a sort of golden wire spiral thing in the bottom of the goldfish bowl, with pebbles in the bottom and water. It was very effective but very simple.

No gardening done today, but I did look out for allotments from the train. I saw two lots on the route from Portsmouth Harbour to Waterloo.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 25/8/07 10:21 pm, Blogger Gabriel said...

A really beautiful photograph Lilly, Well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home