Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Photo a day.....1st April

This was a photo I took last year when doing a road trip around the south west of England with a friend from America. We had a wonderful time visiting all sorts of cathedrals, old towns and ancient monuments. She found it hard to believe that I'd never been to Stonehenge. I had passed it once on the way to Devon, but DH doesn't stop on two lane roads to allow all the slow stuff we've passed to go by us...so I had to be satisfied with a glimpse. With Mary I had a longer look!

I am going to go through some of my favourite photos during April. I was so busy in March and unable to get out and do more IOW photos, but DH assures me we will get out more for walks around the Island so until then my "holiday snaps" will have to do.
Sorry this one is late today.....a migraine kept me in bed and wiped out my day. (And I have Sooo much to do! Very very frustrating!)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1/4/07 11:40 pm, Blogger Scarecrow said...

Hope you're feeling better! That's often the way when we have busy days planned but there is always another day!
Oooooh!! I like that photo!
Now that's a place I'd love to visit!

 
At 2/4/07 6:04 am, Blogger RUTH said...

I've only seen Stonehenge once myself. I am sorry the migraine ruined your day; hopefully you will soon be up and about again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home