Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Monday, March 26, 2007


Photo a day....26th March.

I am a real sucker for the dainty blossoms that are out now, whereas the big Flowering Cherry that a lot of people have leaves me cold. My absolute favourite is Apple Blossom, where the flowers and leaves show together, the green and pink is just divine. But this (Cherry I think) that I saw along the road will do until the Apples are flowering! The flowers are small and very dainty. (This was a one foot close up.)

BTW I'm off to Kent for two days to see my mother. I'm going via Wisley so I may have some photos from there!

2 Comments:

At 27/3/07 6:54 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

Wisley!...lucky you .. have agreat time.

 
At 27/3/07 9:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just can't beat pink cherry blossom - brilliant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home