Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Just getting back my interest in the garden after a week of head "fog". I have kept up with the tunnel but little else.
Here are the peas which I decided to germinate in modules rather than let the mice have in the garden. These will go outside down the middle of one of the raised beds shortly. They need hardening off and I think the weather is going to improve definitely this weekend, so that will be time to do it.


Here are the other seeds I sowed.... I can't exactly remember what they are, but I think there are some red sprouts, lettuce and other salads.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 23/3/07 5:10 pm, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well, hope your better soon.
I made a concerted effort this year to label everything as I got so confused last year!!lol!!

 
At 23/3/07 6:58 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

Glad you're feeling better; a nice crop of seeds you've got there. I love the photo of the bay, would love to sit there myself.

 
At 23/3/07 11:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so far ahead of me - well done - glad you are feeling better.

xxx

 
At 24/3/07 5:33 am, Blogger Scarecrow said...

Great to 'see' you up again.

Seeds look great!
:)

 
At 25/3/07 9:24 am, Blogger Matron said...

I have had success too when planting peas and beans under cover in modules to give them a head start. Mine are romping away now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home