Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Photo a day....30th March.

There is a new area being developed at Wisley......called Witan Street. This is the first of the gardens there....the others are under construction. (I tell a lie....there was one other finished....all decking. But I don't call that a garden!)

This one I could really see as my flower/shrub bit of the garden out at the back of our house. I am going to pinch lots of aspects of the design....except the lawn. I hate mowing!


Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 30/3/07 8:41 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

This is nice isn't it! The only info the forum came up with was thatThompson & Morgan do a mixed green manure pack and Dobies do white mustard seeds for green manure, but nothing on Caliente

 
At 30/3/07 9:34 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

Well thanks for trying anyway.
I have e-mailed Wisley about it, but they sent back asking for my name, address and membership number. I've sent it and await more info. I'll share it when it comes.....!

 
At 31/3/07 5:27 am, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

It looks a lovely laid out garden, but leave it 10 to 20 years and those silver birch are going to hide any sun from the garden! I know my neighbour has a hedge of them which are now 30ft plus and you can't see any sun through them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home