Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Friday, March 09, 2007

I saw the osteopath this morning and he said it is just a sprain......good good good! That will get better! He said to not go into the garden this weekend, but then to start back slowly. I am to see him next Wednesday again.

DH came home from hospital this morning. He is very woozy and I am going to insist that he takes time to recover. The good news is that a tuning fork test shows that he will still have some hearing left in that ear. We had worried that he was entering a world of silence....he lost the hearing the other side when he had the same op done on the right 6 years ago.

My next moon planting day is Monday....so I am going to forget the garden until then. I am a bit fed up about it but I think if I'm good I can be back digging next week.

Meantime I will try to do some new photos of the back garden and the tunnel. here is nothing electriying going on but an update is long overdue....!

4 Comments:

At 10/3/07 6:59 am, Blogger RUTH said...

I know you'll be itching to get back out in the gardenbut take it carefully. Look but don't touch...lol

 
At 10/3/07 7:00 am, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

So difficult to be good when you can 'play' in the garden/allotment! But be good to your back!

I should practice what I preach!

 
At 10/3/07 11:45 am, Blogger Rebsie Fairholm said...

That must be very frustrating for you! Get well soon.

 
At 12/3/07 2:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say hello to Uncle M for us - glad to hear the op went well and he'll still have some hearing. We're coming over to stay at the trailer park the second to last weekend in June, so we'll be sure to come by and see you both and the amazing garden!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home