Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Photo a day.......9th March

At the centre of this photo is a humming bird. I saw this in the wild at the La Selvas Biological rain forest in Costa Rica two weeks ago. I'm surprised he is this clear because all I saw with my naked eyes was a blur. The camera obviously took the picture at a speed that freezes motion.

As we were there in the middle of the day we didn't see much wildlife as birds and beasts choose the early morning or the evening to do all their interesting things. They sleep in the hottest part of the day. As our cruise schedule precluded any morning visits we were snookered. So....any wildlife was a bonus.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10/3/07 7:21 am, Blogger Scarecrow said...

They are beautiful little birds. We don't have any over here though! :(

Lots of birds on the photo pages today! :)

 
At 10/3/07 4:02 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

Unfortuneately the photo is too big, that when enlarges I cannot see all of it, and that includes the bit with the hummer on it...
:-(
My jey lag will not go away, I have never had it quite like this.
I hope you are feeling better, and that you enjoyed your trip, it sounds wonderful..
XX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home