Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Photo a day......20th January.
Here is the picture taken a bit further along the same beach as yesterday...Priory Bay.
I don't think it will look like that this morning as we have high winds again and lashing rain.....!
This is my favorite Island beach. In the summer it almost feels like a tropical island beach as there is no civilisation to be seen from here except the deserted fort.
Another bonus for me, as I can't actually sit in the sun for long, is that there is always shade at the back of the beach where I can sit, knit and read! And it's not one of the beaches we can't walk the dogs on between May and September.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 20/1/07 9:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - could be the carribean!

Will start saving for the fare!

 
At 20/1/07 12:41 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

I agree with Lottie. It looks like a beach we were at in The Dominican Republic..gorgeous. I'd be there everyday..weather permitting ..of course..LOL

 
At 20/1/07 3:04 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

If you have Google Earth you will find this beach at
50deg 42'33.71N ideg 06'09.32 W.
I love to go for "walks" on Google Earth when I have the time.

 
At 21/1/07 8:36 am, Blogger Scarecrow said...

Looks like a great beach!!
But not today here either. We've had showers all day and only 18C (64.4F) This is supposed to be summer. Brrrrrr!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home