Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This picture shows the sweetcorn bed. Lower left is the spaghetti squash. It has at least 5 fruits forming already! The other squash ...on the right, is Patty Pan. I'm looking forward to eating both of these crops as I've never had either before.














Here is one of the spaghetti squash fruits! About an inch and a half long at the moment. I'm sure they'll grow like lightning now we've had the rain! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5/7/06 5:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I do hope those spaghetti squash come through. It will be great to tell the UK FF'ers on the iVillage board (http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-fbfatflush) that they can grow it.

 
At 5/7/06 6:30 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I'll keep you updated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home