Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Lidl opened a huge store at Shanklin last summer....their first on the Island. It is a huge success.
This week their Thursday specials had a gardening theme. Malcolm said he got there at 3 minutes past 8 and the car park was already full. The shop was mayhem!

I had intended going today for a cold frame for £19.99, but other things came up, and I am glad I didn't bother. I hate the sales, or anything similar and would rather pay more than get in a scrum for something!!!!! I expect the frames were sold by 8.15.....!

1 Comments:

At 20/4/07 9:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading your blog. I've bookmarked it, and will be back to watch your progress on the plot !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home