Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Photo a day....13th February.

Walking the dogs today along the "wall walk" as we call it, I saw this sandcastle...with its mote. Then I noticed the additional circle nearer the path. I took this photo with my phone so the quality is not good....but I thought the whole thing rather unearthly.

This time last year I was at Stonehenge and Avebury on a trip with a friend from the US. Those stone circles were spooky! These circles made me think about that trip again.

Anyway....I thought this made an interesting picture.....! And who would be making sand castles at this time of year......?
Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

At 14/2/07 3:40 am, Blogger patsy said...

happy valtines day dear.

 
At 14/2/07 5:51 am, Blogger RUTH said...

Bet there's a story to be told here.....if only we knew it!

 
At 14/2/07 2:51 pm, Blogger talj said...

Lovely image!

Happy Valentines Day to you and yours :o) (((HUGS)))

 
At 14/2/07 5:15 pm, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

Great photo! as you say a bit cold for sand castle building!!

 
At 14/2/07 5:38 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

First crop circles, now sand circles..?
Now if it had been a a heart..xx

 
At 14/2/07 9:43 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

Thought I'd scout around the Garden Blog Directory and visit a few garden blogs.....and here you are!!! Small world.

 
At 15/2/07 2:38 am, Blogger photowannabe said...

sand castles are like fading dreams that get washed away with time. Valentines Day is a great time to rebuild those Dreams.
Nice interesting shot. There is a story there waiting to be discovered.

 
At 16/2/07 5:03 pm, Blogger Melanie Rimmer said...

My kids would buid sandcastles any time of year. They keep asking me if we can go on a picnic.

 
At 20/2/07 11:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be making sandcastles if I were there - just a big kid at heart me!

 
At 25/2/07 12:35 pm, Blogger Green thumb said...

Hi Lilymarlene!Just stumbled on your blog and liked it instantly, esp the photographs are really nice.
Well,you must have heard of the game of blog-tagging whereby the tagged blogger has to disclose five unknown things about him/her and has to further tag five more people.Now the real news is You have been TAGGED by me.Forgive me for this!!

 
At 27/2/07 1:11 am, Blogger KaiBlue said...

I spent a long time looking through your blog today.. My family came from the Isle of wight. My grandfather was born in Cowes and the family moved to
Portsmouth about 1910 for work purposes, but my family had lived there since the 1600's..
Your blog captures the prettyiness and delight of the IOW.. :)thanks for sharing!!
Peace, Kai.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home