Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Photo a day.....10th February.

The young man in this photo, my cousin's son, is now out at work....so he won't mind me posting this on here.

This old fire engine is an exhibit at Calbourne Mill, Isle of Wight. We adults were lagging behind the kids a bit and caught up with them and found they were all over it. We had to excuse them as they were too young to read. Needless to say they were hustled off it pretty quick......but I had to have a photo first!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 11/2/07 12:46 am, Blogger Sheila said...

What a cutie...good for you getting a picture..!
One of my favourites is of a bluebell wood. Taken many years ago, my cousin waded in for me and took some great photos, when they were developed we noticed a no trespassing sign nailed to a tree...!

 
At 11/2/07 1:01 am, Blogger Petunia's Gardener said...

Oh but he looks like he is enjoying it! Nice shot!

 
At 11/2/07 8:30 am, Blogger patsy said...

cnnot believe your your beatifuul weather. got home yesterday itis 2 in the am here all the cards from ole england mayed me a star at hospital.

 
At 11/2/07 1:14 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

Lovely photo.....can't blame him for not being able to resist sitting in the fire engine

 
At 11/2/07 7:17 pm, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

I bet they loved it though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home