Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Photo a day......12th February.

I love this photo of the kids (mine and my sister's, now all flown, and married) from one of our holidays here in the 90s. It was on a beach towards Yarmouth, at the other end of the Island, looking towards the mainland. I think that bit is called Hurst Castle.

They were watching the QE2 (I think) go out. Some of the cruise ships did used to go out of the Solent westwards in those days. They all seem to come past Seaview now.....eastwards.

This photo...almost a silhouette....came out this good by accident. I couldn't repeat it if I tried!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 13/2/07 3:12 am, Blogger Sheila said...

Lovely photo..happy memories..

 
At 13/2/07 7:36 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

A very beautiful photo.....have a wonderful time while you are away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home