Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Here is a photo of my Blueberry "Earliblue"...see the berries already.
This was bought mail order from the Sunday Times offer earlier this year. I'm pleased it is growing so fast...it must be happy.















And here are my pots of sweet potatoes growing from slips bought from T&M. They had their three weeks in Root trainers as advised and have now been in the pots for 6 days....I think they seem ok. The 15" pots have a reservoir at the bottom. I am notorious for forgetting to water plants and this is by way of insurance. There are 5 more slips in one of the deep beds....also doing OK.

 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 12/7/06 3:19 pm, Blogger clairesgarden said...

everythings looking great, you even have sunshine! lucky you!

 
At 12/7/06 3:46 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

But it is too much sun! Unrelenting today! It has driven me indoors....off to the plot this evening when it has cooled down a bit.

 
At 12/7/06 8:15 pm, Blogger weirdbunny said...

We've got a bluberrie bush for the fist time too, with lots of berries. Hope they turn out tasty.

 
At 12/7/06 8:25 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I think we have 11 berries......hope they are a foretaste of what is to come....!

 
At 13/7/06 7:39 am, Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Oh hello, another garden blog to be inspired by!

Sooooooooooo interesting chuck!

Dxx

 
At 13/7/06 8:59 am, Blogger lilymarlene said...

And now I've found yours too!
Don't you just love blogging?!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home