Here is a photo of my Sq Ft Garden as at this morning......! Believe it or not the squares are exactly square....it is a camera distortion that makes them look oblong!
The Front RH 8 squares were sown on the 4th July (10 days ago)...the three behind that were sown 10th July (two days ago)....and the lefthand 4 were sown on the 6th July ( 4 days ago).
They contain (from back left)
1) Lettuce Clarion.....showing after only 4 days.
2) Corn Salad...can't see anything there yet.
3) Beetroot Forono..noything there after only two days as you'd expect.
4) Peas for tips.....nothing to see yet.
5) Radish "China Rose"....likewise nothing to see yet.
6) Spinach....some showing after 4 days.
7) Raba....Cima di Raba....coming along nicely and thinned already.
8) Turnip Oasis....also doing well and already thinned.
9) Kohl Rabi.....nothing doing there yet....after 10 days!
10) Carrot Autumn King.....lots showing already.
11) Lettuce Salad Bowl.....seeds coming up nicely after only 4 days.
12) Swiss Chard...a little slower but coming.
13) Pak Choi.....thinned to 4 stations.
14) Fennel....nothing happening here.
15) Bush Bean Purple Teepee....all up....I thought I'd only got 8 but the last one is showing today. I feel these are a bit close but Mel says this many to a square so we'll see!