Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Photo a day.....24th June.

What do you think of these absolutely gorgeous "Wendy" houses being shown at Chelsea. We'd have died of delight if we'd had one of these in our garden as children. In fact I'd die with delight if I had one now!!!!!!
Not much happening here today garden wise as it poured and poured and poured. Must go to dig up spuds for dinner tomorrow, so hope there'll be a window of opportunity or it'll be rice for dinner!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 24/6/07 9:58 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

My youngest grand daughter would love one of these. In fact if i had the room I'd like one too. I bet they are expensive. Hope you get a chance to dig those spuds...everytime I think the rains stopping along comes another downpour. Rice growing may be an idea....paddy fields are pretty wet aren't they!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home