Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Photo a day...27th April.

Walked the dogs along the footpath behind the holiday camp this afternoon .... posh name "The Barnsley Trail". (I really went to see how far they have progressed with getting ready to open for the season ..... some curtains are up but a long way to go yet!)

Anyway, it was really pretty up through the woods behind the camp. This little footpath is a favourite of the dogs, and the wild garlic was so pretty.

It is not a bluebell wood .... would you call it a "garlic wood" perhaps?

The sun filtering down through the trees made it really pleasant to be there .... not hot .... just pleasantly warm. I think a good day in April beats a warm day in summer anytime. I get very hot in summer but am usually comfortable this time of year. And...very little chance of sunburn either! Having once had sunstroke I have to watch it.


1 Comments:

At 28/4/07 11:01 am, Blogger Sheila said...

Yet another pretty place to walk. I would be spoiled for choice..!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home