Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: Final post on this blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Final post on this blog

As I have almost given up the allotment entirely I have started a new blog where I will post about my gardening at home. It is called Lilymarlene's Edible Garden and can be found here
http://lilymarlenesediblegarden.blogspot.com/
For those who followed me here, and commented, I would like to say thankyou.....and hope to see you at my new blog as and when it really gets going.

1 Comments:

At 29/3/11 3:44 am, Anonymous wholesale nursery said...

"Interesting"I really enjoyed your blog post, i always got good, relevant and useful information from your new and unique posts, i m sure your blog will keep us continues update. Thanks for providing us such useful information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home